- Sitemetrik undertakes to strictly keep personal information private and confidential, to consider it as a follow-up to the order, to monitor and maintain confidentiality, to show the necessary measures and due diligence for the public entry of all or any part of confidential information or disclosure to a few unauthorized third parties. If Sitemetrik takes the necessary information security measures, the attacks on www.sitemetrik.com and the system see a hidden problem or fall into the third hand, Sitemetrik will not have any responsibility.
Cookies are small text files stored on your mobile device for use when visiting a website. In these files, your IP address, session information, the pages you access, etc. is stored. Thanks to cookies, your website preferences can be remembered, your session can be kept open or you can be presented with the content you are interested in.
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as their storage time on mobile devices and by whom they are placed. In this context, the types can be listed as Permanent Cookies, Session Cookies, First Party Cookies and Third Party Cookies.
3. COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
* Functionality Cookies: When visiting the website, your language preferences, region selection, etc. allows it to be remembered.
* Targeting / Advertising Cookies: Targeting and advertising on the website use different first-party and third-party cookies. You can read these cookies.
* Mandatory Cookies: These are technical cookies that you can get and access correctly when you buy the internet. They are in the session cookie category. If these cookies are blocked, it results from the inability to use the website features. You do not have your consent for the use of essential cookies.
* Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies are used to purchase your website experience. Analytical cookies allow you to understand how you use the website (eg which pages you visit, visit, etc.). You can improve our offer or change the design of the website.
4. CHANGING COOKIE PREFERENCES
You can remove the cookies from your computer by using the links given below. These links may vary based on the preferences of your browser provider. You can access similar information through the help menu of your browser or application.
Assistance for the cookies specific to your browser: